Euler Lab, Huawei Inc.
Huawei Building, #3 Xinxi Road, Haidian District
Beijing 100083, China
I am an Engineer at Huawei OS Kernel Lab.
I got my Ph.D. degree at the Department of Computer Science and Technology at Tsinghua University, advised by Prof. Weimin Zheng & Yongwei Wu.
My research interests include operating systems, storage techniques, and mobile systems.
- MARS: Mobile Application Relaunching Speed-up through Flash-Aware Page Swapping
Weichao Guo, Kang Chen, Huan Feng, Yongwei Wu, Rui Zhang and Weiming Zheng.
IEEE Transactions on Computers (TC), Vol. 65, No. 3, pp. 916 - 928, Mar. 2016.
- Bidding for Highly Available Services with Low Price in Spot Instance Market
Weichao Guo, Kang Chen, Yongwei Wu, and Weiming Zheng.
Proceedings of the 24th International ACM Symposium on High-Performance Parallel and Distributed Computing (HPDC ‘15).
- NO2: Speeding Up Parallel Processing of Massive Compute-Intensive Tasks
Yongwei Wu, Weichao Guo, Jinglei Ren, Xun Zhao, and Weiming Zheng.
IEEE Transactions on Computers (TC), Vol. 63, No. 10, pp. 2487 - 2499, Oct. 2014.
Honors & Awards
- National Scholarship, 2014 - 2015
- Second-Class Outstanding Scholarship, Tsinhua University, 2013 - 2014
- Second-Class Kwang-Hua Scholarship, Tsinhua University, 2012 - 2013
- Outstanding Graduate Award, Heilongjiang Province, 2011
- First Price, Northeast Mathematical Contest in Modeling, 2010
- Second Price, National College Information Security Competition, 2010
- HIT Jianke Excellent Scholarship, Harbin Institute of Technology, 2009 - 2010
- National Scholarship, 2008 - 2009
- First-Class People Scholarship, Harbin Institute of Technology, 2008, 2009,2010